All about Zirconia
Time: 7:00 PM EDT, August 19, 2021
Zirconia and milling machines are ideal companions for fabricating crowns and fixed partial dentures. Zirconia is a ceramic material or metal oxide with excellent properties for dental restorative procedures. Understand this material in greater detail and learn where and when it can be used in your restorative practice. See where it is successful and use it successfully.
- Hear successful step by step directions on how to effectively bond to zirconia
- See the advantages of zirconia restorations as well as its limitations
- Learn what should oppose zirconia and what material should not oppose zirconia.
- Learn to classify zirconia by the 3, 4, and 5% yttrium continuum into strong vs esthetic materials.
- See successful zirconia restorations using 3, 4 and 5 mole percent yttrium and understand what goes where.