Advanced Digital Technologies in Care of the Head and Neck - Encountering a New Prosthodontic Journey to the Future
Time: 7:00 PM EDT, September 9, 2021
- To provide insight into the remarkable opportunity that prosthodontics has in engaging advanced digital technology in the broad sense of care of the head and neck.
- To consider the journey followed to deliver digitally driven care for the head and neck.
- To demonstrate how digitally driven occlusion-based head and neck reconstruction has yielded promising treatment outcomes.
- To gain insight into prosthodontic perceptions of the future of advanced digital technologies in care of the head and neck.
- To understand the need for a thoughtful approach to advanced digital technology clinical use and professional positioning.