George H. Moulton Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Art and Science of Fixed Prosthodontics
- The Moulton Award recognizes members who have made a signficant impact and contribution to the art and science of fixed prosthodontics and have demonstrated lifetime service to the field.
- This prestigious award is the highest honor bestowed by the Academy. Recipients are nominated by members and chosen by a standing committee of the Academy.
- The award is named for Dr. George H. Moulton (pictured right, 1958), one of the visionary founders of the Academy, its first secretary and sixth president, and the first recipient of this award.
Moulton Award Recipients
Nominate an Academy Member for this Award
Claude R. Baker Faculty Award for Excellence in Teaching Pre-Doctoral Fixed Prosthodontics
- The Baker award recognizes exceptional dental school junior faculty members in pre-doctoral fixed prosthodontic teaching. It acknowledges excellence in teaching demonstrated by innovative teaching methods, student awards, and exceptional course materials.
- Recipients are also significant contributors to the field of fixed prosthodontics as evidenced by publications, presentations, and organization memberships.
- Recipients are chosen by a standing committee of the Academy and receive a cash award of $1000 as well as travel reimbursement to attend the Academy meeting.
- The award is named for Dr. Claude R. Baker, one of the visionary founders of the Academy and its first president.
Faculty Award Recipients
Nominate a Faculty Member for this Award
Don Garver - Robert Staffanou Prosthodontic Program Director?s Award for Excellence
- The Garver/Staffanou Award recognizes post-graduate program directors who have made a signficant impact and contribution to the art and science of fixed prosthodontics.
- Recipients are nominated by members and chosen by a standing committee of the Academy
- The award is named after two of our most dedicated members: Dr. Donald Garver (pictured above) and Dr. Robert Staffanou (pictured right), both outstanding prosthodontic post-graduate program directors.
Nominate a Program Director for this Award